Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, well-known for his work with ME/CFS & FM patients and author of From Fatigued to Fantastic, will be featuring a podcast tomorrow for National CFS Awareness Day. In Dr. Teitelbaum’s “CFS State of the Union Podcast”, he will be discussing all of the latest news and medical developments in ME/CFS.
There are two parts to Dr. Teitelbaum’s podcast that you will be able to view tomorrow, May 12th. There is a Powerpoint slide presentation that you will be able to download and you can listen to Dr. T. and his “CFS State of the Union Podcast”.
Here is a rundown of what will be included in Dr. Teitelbaum’s podcast:
- The latest U.S. & global news on ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia.
- Current and future research and findings.
- New treatments.
- CDC CFS Awareness Campaign.
- Offers hope and a positive outlook for ME/CFS sufferers.
- Where to find support groups, help & resources.
To download and listen to Dr. Teitelbaum’s podcast, please visit his End Fatigue website on May 12th.