The CFIDS Association is featuring an online webinar on Monday, January 18, 2010 titled XMRV: Implications for CFS. The speaker will be Lucinda Bateman, MD and the webinar will be moderated by Suzanne Vernon, PhD. The webinar will be from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. EST and you will need to reserve your spot by clicking on the link in the directions below.
Directions for Participating in the Webinar:
- Register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/738649729
- You will need to have online and telephone (or VOIP) access to both see the slide presentation and hear the audio presentation.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- The event is free to attend. If you connect to the audio using telephone, you will be charged for the cost of your telephone call. Audio access is free is you have VoIP (voice over Internet protocol).
- You must preregister in order to participate.
- Participation is limited, so please register as soon as possible.
- The program will be archived on our web site for later access by participants and those not able to take part in the “live” online event.
Leave a Reply