I read in a magazine about these simple, almost invisible, changes we can make to improve, save, and prolong our lives…interesting, read on.
- Have a handful of nuts…lose 4 pounds.
- Eat chocolate before sex for greater satisfaction!
- Eat tuna for lunch instead of ham for a 28% lower risk of heart disease.
- Buy earplugs to lower blood pressure.
- Drink red wine from Chile instead of France and you get 38% more cancer-fighting flavenols.
- Drinking ice water can help you lose weight without exercising or dieting.