- If you talk to someone with Interstitial Cystitis, you will probably find that the patient has more than one chronic condition going on. They dont have just IC Disease.
Chronic Illnesses Related To Interstitial Cystitis
- I swear I have a black cloud over my head that refuses to go away. Not only have I been dealing with strep throat (again for what seems like the 100th time), I fell down my basement steps yesterday and knocked the hell out of myself.
My Bladder Hates Me – Incontinence with Fall
- For many women with Interstitial Cystitis, scented soaps and bubble baths can be a big problem that causes vaginal itching and burning. For some IC patients, like myself, if I soak too long in a tub with scented bubble bath my IC symptoms will flare and I will have terrible bladder pain as well as vaginal pain.
Help For Skin Irritation and Urine Burn in IC
- Over my years of blogging about illnesses like IC Disease, one question I am commonly asked – Is there more than one type of Interstitial Cystitis? IC Disease is thought to be a multifactorial syndrome rather than a single disease and may have more than one cause.
Are There Different Types of Interstitial Cystitis?
- Cervicitis is when there is inflammation of the cervix and it is most often caused by an infection. It can also be caused by a diaphragm, an allergic reaction to latex condoms and/or spermicides, a cervical cap, and exposure to certain chemicals.
Illnesses Similar to IC Disease: Cervicitis
- Another illness that has similar symptoms to IC Disease is overactive bladder. In people who have an overactive bladder, the smooth and layered muscle surrounding the bladder contracts spasmodically and causes an urgent need to urinate.
Can you tell me the symptoms and effects of Interstitial Cystitis.