The National Vulvodynia Association has released information stating that the Oprah Winfrey Show is looking for Vulvodynia patients to be on the show.
The show is looking for single women who are in their 20s and 30s who fear that they will never marry or have children due to Vulvodynia. They are also looking for Caucasian women of any age with Vulvodynia to be on the show.
If you fit either one of these criteria, please send an email ASAP to Christin Veasley, Associate Executive Director of the National Vulvodynia Association. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. She will need you to provide the following information:
- Contact information – phone number & email address
- Current photo (Attachment)
- Summary of your history with vulvodynia, i.e., When were you diagnosed? How many doctors did you visit before receiving a correct diagnosis? Have any treatments helped you? Is your vulvodynia better, worse or the same?
- How has vulvodynia affected your ability to pursue a career and/or engage in social activities? How has vulvodynia affected your sex life, marriage or relationships?
- Statement that you give NVA permission to forward your contact information to producers at The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Your summary should be limited to 1 – 2 paragraphs.