The National Fibromyalgia Association has been very busy getting events and activities lined up for Fibromyalgia Awareness Day on May 12th. As a member of the Fibromyalgia community, it is our duty to take part in doing whatever we can to raise awareness. Here’s what is going on!
Purchase and wear your Walk of FAME t-shirt.
Develop and/or take part in an Awareness Day activity:
- NFA’s weekly live podcasts
- Annual Walk of FAME
- Virtual Walker Opportunity
- Walk of FAME Drawing
- Media & Community Outreach – Sample press releases can be found HERE.
- Candlelight Observance – “Lights Of Hope”
- Proclamation Program
- “Fibromyalgia Affects Everyone” Events
- Pledge to Care Program
- More Awareness Day events taking place.
Contact your local media sources: newspapers, radio, etc. Click HERE for a sample press release you can use.