The Fibromyalgia Association conduced an online survey where over 3,000 people Fibromyalgia patients responded.
The survey showed that:
- 74% spend between $100 – $500 a month on over-the-counter med. products.
- 61% spend between $100 – $500 a month on prescription meds.
- 64% are married
- 13.6 % had a household income of less than $20,000
- 21.7 % had a household income of over $80,000
- 63% reported lower back pain
- 47% reported recurrent headaches
- 40% reported chronic fatigue
You can read more about the survey by clicking here!
Leave a Reply