Every year around Thanksgiving I have made it a tradition to post what I am thankful for and it helps me to realize how lucky I am in spite of all of my health issues. When you stop and take a few minutes to write down what you are thankful for, it helps to put your life and things in general in perspective and it can really make a difference in your emotional wellbeing. So here is my list of what I’m thankful for! Please add your list in the comments!
- I am thankful for a loving husband, wonderful son and a great family.
- I am thankful that I have a supportive family.
- I am thankful that I have days of good health and that I can do a lot more than many other people with the same illnesses.
- I am thankful that I have a nice home, the bills are paid, food to put on the table and decent clothes to wear.
- I am thankful that I wake up each morning.
- I am thankful to the Lord for continuing to give me the strength to fight chronic illness daily.
- I am thankful that I have been able to return to work a few hours a week.
- I am thankful to all of you readers who give me the motivation to continue posting here daily.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Leave a Reply