The CFIDS Association of America is celebrating 20 years of service to researching and raising awareness for CFS.
To celebrate their 20th anniversary, CFIDS Assocation of America is asking CFS patients to complete a short questionnaire (5 questions) about their collective history. Your voice can be heard by answering these questions:
1. Who are the top 3-5 individuals who you believe have contributed the most to advance the cause of CFS, and why did you select each?
2. What are the top 3-5 organizations and/or government agencies that have contributed the most to CFS history, and why did you select each?
3. What are the 3 most significant achievements, or moments in time, during the past 20 years with respect to CFS?
4. What are the 3 most important research advances during the past 20 years?
5. What are the 3 most important challenges still remaining for the CFS community that have not been met during the past 20 years?
Just copy and paste these questions into an email, answer, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org